Search for reading lists by subject code or name
(if you can’t find your reading list, please contact your lecturer)
Upcoming changes to your Reading List Profile:
To improve your Reading Lists experience, you will soon notice that your Reading List Profile will be automatically populated with your name, La Trobe email and the field ‘I’d describe myself as'.
What do you need to do?
- Log into the Reading Lists with Single Sign On as usual and you are ready to go.
- You can edit the field ‘I’d describe myself as’ if you wish, but not your name and email.
If you already have a Reading List Profile:
- Your Reading List Profile will automatically populate with your name and La Trobe email.
- Your previously created lists, reading intentions, bookmarks and notes will not be affected.
- Your Profile privacy options and the field ‘I’d describe myself as’ remain editable
If you do not have a Reading List Profile one will be created when you log in
If you have questions and/or feedback about this change, please contact email@example.com by Friday 16 April 2021
How to find your reading list:
- Enter your subject name or code to access your reading list.
- Select individual items to view online or for Library availability.
- How to find your reading list (video) or guide (PDF).
- Find an item on my reading list.
Teaching Staff: create and edit lists